DrumChem Chemical Delivery
Localized Bulk Chemical Delivery
RENA’s DrumChem Localized Bulk Chemical Delivery System is a self-contained bulk chemical delivery system featuring a multi-modular design, providing recapture with on-demand control and feedback.
Multiple DrumChem systems can operate from a single remote ChemControl kiosk or individually as a standalone system utilizing a dedicated controller. An optional 5-gallon reserve/day tank provides the opportunity for continuous chemical dosing during drum changes.
The DrumChem is a pressurized chemical delivery system. The DrumChem is designed to allow front and side access to all major serviceable components. The DrumChem can be configured as a single drum or dual drum system that provides delivery for acid, base, or solvent delivery applications. The DrumChem is a scalable system that can expand with your process demands.
Features and Benefits:
- 55 Gallon Drum Bulk Delivery
- Internal Drum Hookups
- IDX Flexware Control Software
- Intuitive 10″ Touchscreen
- Minimal Footprint
- Dispense-head Seal Detection
- Visual & Audible Alarms
- Exhaust Monitoring
- Isolated, N2 Purged Electronics Compartment
- Glove Ports Set at Ergonomic Height
- Liquid-Level Detection
- Auto Barrel Change-over on Dual Systems
- Internal Spill and Leak Detection
- Network Monitoring
- Control individual I/O valving and solenoids
- Easily Access to all Internal Components
- Easy Access to all pumps and valves
- Custom tailored to your process needs
- Ergonomic Design
- Seamless Integration with Wet Process System
- Field-proven design and safety features
- Highest quality plumbing components
- Chemical-resistant Metal Components
- Conforms to SEMI-S2 standard
Contact our Experts
We are happy to help our customers find efficient and process-optimized solutions for their wet processing applications.