Spray Acid Tool
Features and Benefits:
- Manual Load
- Single and Dual Process Chambers
- Compacted Footprint
- Three cabinet Sizes
- 24 in, 76 in and 92 inches wide
- 25 wafer load 50mm to 200mm low pro
- Typical Throughputs: Single Chamber 75-100 wph, Dual Chamber 150-200 wph
- Enclosed controlled environment
- Dry to Dry operation
- 25 wafer chamber
- 2 and 4 tank configurations
- On board chemical mixing with metering pumps and level sensors
- 23 liter tank with full level set at 16 Liters
- On-axis horizontal wet-processing design keeps wafers parallel to the flow
- Uniform boundary layer coverage across load
- Options: End Point Detection and Chemical Concertration Monitoring
- Increased Bath Life
- Software programmed time based over-etch allows for consistent run to run processing
- EPD overcomes the challenges of visually inspecting the wafer surface during process as the metal etch occurs.
- Optimized Process
- Recipe step advance is determined by when the etch is complete, not by a pre-set amount of time resulting in consistent processing.
- Higher throughput results from faster etch process steps.
- Clamshell Carriers used to see front wafer to detect when etch is complete
Contact our Experts
We are happy to help our customers find efficient and process-optimized solutions for their wet processing applications.